Who can be nominated?
USC Staff, Faculty or Department must have shown initiative by satisfying one or more of the following criteria:
- For being a strong advocate for workplace safety at USC;
- For bringing about significant safety improvements or hazard reductions;
- For achieving significant reductions in injury rates or maintaining a good safety program over an extended period of time;
- For special efforts given a specific aspect of safety in the workplace;
- For recommending or implementing a process that resulted in significant reductions in hazardous materials or waste.
A person or department may be nominated repeatedly, but may only win one time each year. Include the requested information below and submit it electronically by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button or print the completed form and send it to EH&S, Mail Code 2815.